COVID-19 Health & Safety
Coronavirus has changed all of our lives, how we live and work has been hugely affected. Please rest assured that I will continue to provide my services following the safety guidelines given by our government. It is paramount to keep everyone safe and well during these difficult times.
Please read the safety guidelines that must be followed throughout the work environment. These are subject to change as per the most recent government guidelines:
- Hands will be regularly washed/ sanitised, especially between each clients.
- Products and tools will be disinfected in-between each use.
- A visor and mask will be worn by the MUA at all times.
- The client must sanitise/ wash hands before approaching the makeup station.
- If you feel unwell and display any symptoms of COVID-19 please let your MUA know as soon as possible to cancel or postpone the appointment.
- When you are not receiving the makeup service we ask everyone to please keep a 2 metre distance between yourself and the MUA.
As we adjust to this new normal I want to thank you for your support at this time. Together we can ensure all industries remain open by following the safeguarding guidelines outlined.