Education for Makeup Artist's
The session is bespoke to you and your needs, we can figure out which way you will learn best. This course is designed for makeup artists with experience, beginner classes will be offered soon!
- Perfecting the skin for the high in demand, flawless bridal glow. Proportion skin sculpting techniques.
- Colour & texture theory.
- How to provide long lasting makeup with product layering. Individual false eyelash mapping and application. Eyebrow mapping and shaping.
- Eyeliner application.
- Corrective techniques for skin, eyes brows and lips.
- Client care; how to ensure you understand your clients desires and ensure they feel their best.
- Tool and equipment details.
- Detailed product information including Laura's top products for her brides.
- Step by step guidance and feedback from Laura.
- Student makeup kit overview.
If you have any other requests please do let Laura know upon enquiry.
Our new 1-2-1 makeup artist experience with Laura will take your bridal makeup skills to the next level and make your business a lasting success within the bridal industry.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Professional makeup artists who want to fill their diary with more wedding bookings.
- Makeup artists who have completed some professional training and want to enhance their confidence and skills.
- Do you need to master an in demand bridal look that works for your clients over and over again?
- Are you looking to develop your skills so you can meet the demands of our modern brides?
- Are you ready to grow as an artist and see makeup in a whole new light?
When booking let us know your goals and we’ll help you achieve them during your study time with Laura.
A message from Laura..
"I have been working in the bridal industry for 10 years now, but it was only in the past 3 years where I finally found what works. Until then I had the same amount of enquiries, the same results.. but then there was a shift in how I approached my work, my attitude was different and I finally found my makeup style. I found my brides didn't want to change any element of the makeup.. I had finally found the confidence to trust my instinct & style, and I want to help other makeup artists find that too.
Finally being confident in my makeup style rocketed my success within the makeup industry, I won National Makeup Artist of the year 2021, built a team to accommodate the influx of enquiries and became a judge
for the most prestigious wedding awards in the country.
Finding my confidence within makeup has been a huge game changer for me, I cannot WAIT to see what it does for you too."
To book please complete the contact form below: